Terms and conditions
The use of taj.wales is subject to the following terms & conditions. Please read these carefully as this is an agreement between you and Taj Restaurant. By accepting these terms and conditions you are entering a contract with us and agreeing to the terms and conditions that are stated. References to “user”, “you” and “your”, apply to you directly. References to “us”, “we” and “our”, apply to The Taj Restaurant. Any reference to “website”, applies to taj.wales which is owned by us.
Explanation of website:
- taj.wales allows users to place orders via the online ordering system provided by this website.
Online takeaway orders:
- taj.wales is a website to enable you, the user to access information and place online orders with us.
- Each completed order placed by you though this website represents a legally binding contract between us and you the user. Once you click submit order on the confirmation page this legally binding contract will take effect.
- Online orders can be placed twenty four seven (24/7) on taj.wales. Orders before our opening time on any given day will be prepared and delivered within 40-55 minutes of opening, unless you have stated otherwise.
- Online orders can be placed up to 55 minutes before closing time to be considered for delivery on that particular day. Any orders placed after our official closing time will be deemed a pre-order for the following business day and will be prepared and delivered within 55 minutes upon opening, unless you have stated otherwise. In either case we may contact you directly on phone to confirm your order status.
- Taj Restaurant provide free delivery on all orders over £15 within a 2 mile radius. The following post code areas apply for free delivery: Most of CF47 and CF48 Area. All areas not mentioned may be subject to a delivery charge. Please enquire before ordering by contacting us on 01685 388344.
- Any complaints about Taj Restaurant products or services should be made within 72 hours of receiving your order. Any complaints made after this allocated period will not be considered for review by Taj Restaurant.
Cancellation of order:
- Once you have placed an online order with us, it can be cancelled within ten minutes of ordering by contacting us on 01685 388344 Any cancellations requested after this ten minute period may incur a 20% surcharge based on the total amount of your order placed on that occasion.
- Taj Indian Cuisine has the right to cancel any order placed by you on any given day or time without the need to give a reason.
- If we cancel an order placed by you, we will contact you as soon as possible by any means of contact you have provided us including email; phone or postal address. No liability to offer compensation will be placed upon Taj Restaurant in case of cancellation.
- If you have requested your takeaway order to be delivered we will endevour to deliver within 55 minutes. However, at peak times, estimated times for delivery will increase significantly.
- Advice given on delivery times are estimates. Actual delivery of your order may take considerably longer than estimated, due to circumstances beyond our control.
- In circumstances where the delivery of your order has taken considerably longer than originally estimated, and you have not yet received it, you may request the cancellation of your order after the original estimated time period has elapsed.
- In circumstances where the delivery of your order has taken considerably longer than originally estimated, and you have received your order, we may consider a partial or a complete refund or a discount on a future takeaway order at our discretion.
- We will endeavour to give you an accurate, estimated time at which your order will be ready for collection
- All advised collection times are based on estimates. Actual completion of your order may take considerably longer than estimated, due to circumstances beyond our control.
- In circumstances where the collection of your order has taken considerably longer than originally estimated, and you have not yet received it, you may request the cancellation of your order after the original estimated time period has elapsed.
- In circumstances where the collection of your order has taken considerably longer than originally estimated, and you have received your order, we may consider a partial or a complete refund or a discount on a future takeaway order at our discretion.
In the event of Taj Restaurant needing to issue a refund we will endeavour to credit your account within 7-10 working days. Payments methods may vary accordingly.
Responsibility for accessing the website and placing orders:
You are responsible for ensuring all users who access and use our website through your internet connection is made aware of these terms and conditions and that they fully comply with them. Orders placed by you or anyone else using your internet connection will be deemed valid. Any claims of misuse will either be accepted or rejected and may result in a 20% surcharge of the total amount of the order placed at the time.
Although we will endeavour to make sure our website if fully functional twenty four hours a day, we cannot guarantee this and will not be held liable for any losses or damage caused by the unavailability of our website.
By using our online ordering system, you the customer declare all relevant personal information is completed as accurately as possible including telephone numbers and addresses. Taj Restaurant will not be held liable for any delays or rejections to your order in case of information being incorrectly provided.
All prices found on this website are inclusive, therefore can be considered the final cost of the individual product, unless online discounts or promotions result in lower prices. Such circumstances will be clearly displayed for you. Taj Restaurant reserve the right to change the prices of our products without giving any prior notice, although we will endeavour to do so.
Payment can be made on our website by using the Braintree payment system or choosing to pay by cash on delivery. Taj Restaurant will not be held liable for any damage or losses occurred when making third party payments. Taj Restaurant only accept damage or losses on payments made directly to us and we will endeavour to come to a practical solution in any such circumstance. We do not accept cheques or e-cheques.
Changes to service:
Taj Restaurant reserves the right to cancel, change, or amend any offer provided by us to you without the need to give you any reason or prior notice.
Terms and conditions changes:
Taj Restaurant reserves the right to change or amend some or all of the terms and conditions presented on this website without any reason or prior notice to you the user.
The following agreements described between us and you will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We and you will both submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.